Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 20 June 2019

Retired Raymond

Raymond is retired and happy that the nice weather is here so he can golf - his favourite thing to do.
I'm glad Raymond doesn't live where I do.....it has been so wet he wouldn't have gotten much golfing in yet, kind of like most of the people I know who golf. Hopefully the nice weather comes soon and stays so Raymond can it the greens. 




After colouring Raymond with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils I hand fussy cut him and set him aside. Next I found patterned paper from MME and cut the pieces to fit my design. I stamped the sentiment in weathered wood distress ink and threaded twine through it. I added Raymond and popped his golf ball up with a foam pop dot. Some matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Retired Raymond - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sentiment Set #4 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Oliver - MME

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, weathered wood distress ink, twine - stash, enamel dots - Whimsy Stamps, Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 GB1 GB4 GB7 VB2 VB3 IG1 IG3 IG5 TN3 TN6 TN7
Copics: E00 E11  
Prismacolours: Peach, Deco Pink, Sepia, Sienna Brown, Beige, 20% Cool Grey, White, Light Umber, Indigo Blue, Blue Slate

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh how cute is Raymond! I've never seen this guy before!! Your colouring is pure perfection! Love your layout design and I always love anything with plaid!! Another awesome make my friend!!

    ReplyDelete