Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 11 June 2020

Bear Family Blessing

I am blessed! I have a place to call home and a family who loves me  - well, my brothers would say the put up with me
There are some miles between myself and two of my siblings and one that lives close to me but I know that no matter what if I needed them they would be there for me and I for them. 
Angel Bear Family from High Hopes gives me the chance to share some love with my family members until we can be together again.  I love the sentiment called Home Family Blessing - perfect to celebrate family! As the saying goes - if you have family you have everything. 





I coloured up two versions of this stamp - I couldn't figure out which colour combo I wanted to do - has anyone else had that happen? 
For the yellow version, I fussy cut the image leaving a thin white edge and cut a doily to put them on and patterned paper from Doodlebug and Lawn Fawn. 
For the blue version I cut the image out with a classic rectangle die and used patterned paper from Stampin' Up. I added Stickles to the wings on both images to add the touch of bling I like to add if I can. 
Both cards have different designs but are both finished off with a sentiment, ribbon and enamel dots. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Angel Bear Family - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Home Family Blessing - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Yellow card - So Punny - Doodlebug, Spring Plaid - Lawn Fawn
Blue card - Stampin' Up

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb cover stock, Doily - Doily Trio - YNS, Flowers - Poppies and Prairie, ribbon - stash, Star Burst and Sprinkled Sugar Stickles, wood heart - stash, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:
Yellow Card: RB1 RB2 RB4 BG91 BG93 BG95 BG97 EB3 EB6 EB5 GY2 CT4 CT1 C1 YG61 YG63
Blue Card: C1 C3 C5 C7 BG72 BT9 PP1 PP3 RV000 R56 R59 C2 RV11 RV32 RV56 E44 MB2 G40 G43 

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. I love this stamp and didn't know about it so it's definitely on my "wish" list! Both cards are absolutely adorable, I couldn't pick a favourite! Perfectly coloured and designed!! You are so talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete