Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 July 2021

Snowballs For Sale

The retirement vault has opened and the Christmas in July release is available and in the High Hopes store! I am so excited for this re-release and the best part is I can officially say I have started my 2021 Christmas cards! 

I love making and giving Christmas cards and I have quite a few people on my card giving list that love snowmen so "Snowman Stack" was the perfect stamp to start my cards with. How fun are these snowmen!!!! 




After I stamped my image I coloured it using Copic markers and cut it out with a handstitched nesting die. I found some patterned paper that was perfect to go with my stamp and the colours I used. I added a stitched snow hill behind them and used some of the trimmed pieces from the patterned paper to add a few pieces to the sides. I love the snowflakes on this paper! 
I love a little bit of sparkle on my Christmas cards so I added Star Dust Stickles to the snowballs and top of the shovel and sign. Next I cut some snow flakes out of a border die from matching sparkly paper and added some glitter dots to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman Stack - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Blurry Flurries - Whimsy 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, handstitched nesting rectangle, stitched hill and snowflake die - Whimsy Stamps, Star Dust Stickles, glitter dots 


 Copic Markers:

Clothing - B34 B37 B39 V05 V06 V09 C1 C2

Bird - B00 B01 B02 B02 

Noses -N4 N5 N8 N10

Book - W1 S3 S4 S5 

Mouths -R21

Sign, Arms, Shovel Handle - E20 E31 E43

Shovel and Handle - C1 C2 C4 C5 

Snow - B00 




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!








1 comment :

  1. I always love me some snowmen and these cuties don't disappoint! I love the rich colours you used to colour them in, just gorgeous! That paper is perfect and so pretty! I love how the hill is behind the main cutout image! And of course all the sparkle makes me happy! Another fabulous make my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete