Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 17 February 2022

Don't Worry

We all have times in our lives that are hard to get through alone so I love to have cards in my stash that I can send to a friend or family member when they are going through a hard time to hopefully bring a smile and let them know I am thinking of them and here for them.
"Turtle Ride" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is a stamp that makes me smile and I think it is perfect for a pick me up, thinking of you, encouragement card.



I stamped this adorable pair on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. Patterned paper from a Honey Bee paper pad matched perfectly along with some speckled paper from Lawn Fawn. 
I cut the patterned paper layers to fit my 5.5"x 5.5" base. To create the little scene behind them, I cut the speckled paper with a rectangle die, added a die cut piece of grass and a few clouds. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a fish tail banner die and added a matching piece of card stock behind it. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Turtle Ride (TDG015) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Don't Worry (FDG021- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Holiday Cheer - Honey Bee Stamps, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, rectangle die - Kat Scrappiness, cloud and grass dies - Your Next Stamp, ribbon, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Hedge Hog - E25 E27 E29 E41 E42 E33

Scarf - B95 B97 B99 C1 C2

Coffee Pot - C1 C2 N4 N5 N8

Turtle - G85 G94 G99 YG61 YG63 YG67

Scarf/Hat - RV29 R39 RV69 C1 C2 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Another perfect and cute card! Love, love, love the scene with the clouds and grass and the sage green colour of the entire card is beautiful! The red scarf and hat just pop!! You my friend have done an amazing job on this one!!

    ReplyDelete