Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 September 2022

Happy Harvest

      I live in a rural area and one of the reasons fall is my favourite time of year is that around where I live and on my drive to work, I pass many fresh farm produce stands at the end of farm lane ways. I don't always get a chance to stop but when I do, I enjoy fresh corn, peas, squash, flowers - I've seen some huge sunflowers this year, eggs and beans to name a few. "Happy Harvesting" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps reminds me of these stands because I think it looks like he is taking his fresh produce out to put on his stand. It all looks very yummy!



I stamped this adorable gnome on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I set him aside and gathered the dies and patterned paper from Echo Park and Craft Consortium that I wanted to use on my card. I cut my paper pieces to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base and then cut the fence, grass, trees and clouds for my scene. I cut and glued down each piece, added the stamp to the middle section and popped the section up with foam pop dots. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment and added it to matching card stock, added some ribbon and a bow and enamel dots. 

Card Details

Stamps - Happy Harvesting (SLF023), - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Bold Happy Harvest (G085) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Fall - Echo Park, Grunge Light Tones - Craft Consortium

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, grass die - Dress My Craft, fence die - Gina Marie Designs, cloud die - Your Next Stamp, ribbon - Stampin' Up, pop dots, enamel dots  

Skin - E00 E21 E11 
Carrots - Y38 YR16 YR18
Watermelon - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Tomatoes - R24 R27 R37 R59
Egg Plant - V15 V17 V09
Squash- Y21 Y23 Y26
Turnip - V05 V06 E30 E31
Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Boots - E23 E25 E27
Flower -  Y21 Y26
Clothes - B91 B93 B95 B97 B39
Wheelbarrow - E34 E35 E57 E27
Beard - W1 W2 W3 W5


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Now this is seriously adorable! Love your whole layout and scene! Love the blue on the Gnome and those vegetables look like they are real! You my friend are uber talented!!

    ReplyDelete