Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 February 2023

Brew-tiful Day

This week, I challenged myself to make a CAS (clean and simple) card. I chose a coffee theme well.... because I love coffee and so do a lot of my friends so I decided to try to combine the two things into a card for my just because stash. I love the gnomes and coffee themed stamps at High Hopes so I chose "Just Relaxin'" for this personal challenge. 



I stamped the stamp on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him. To create the clean and simple background, I cut a piece of white card stock using a rectangle die, centered the sentiment and stamped it. Next, I added some Marina Mist ink to the white space above the sentiment using a blending brush and to finish the card I glued down the stamped image.  

Card Details
Stamps - Just Relaxin' (TLF027)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Brew-tiful Day (FLL011)


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, Marina Mist ink - Stampin' Up, rectangle die

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E11 E21 E04 
Beard - W1 W2 W3
Cup - E40 E41 E42 BV0
Clothing - B91 B93 B95 B99


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



















1 comment :

  1. Love the challenge you set for yourself! And let me say........YOU ROCKED IT! That blue is gorgeous and so is your colouring! Absolutely love this CAS card! The shading around the image just makes it pop! Another amazing make my uber uber talented friend!

    ReplyDelete