Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 5 August 2024

At Our Age

 We are having a long weekend where I live and it has given me a chance to get in to my craft room after a bit of hiatus. It feels so good to be creating cards again and it is a perfect time to add to my birthday card stash. I have so many birthdays I need cards for over the summer and fall and the Wine Divas stamp from Art Impressions Stamps is perfect for one of the wine lovers in my life.

                                                             



I had some fun colouring up this stamp after stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper. I coloured with my Copic markers and added some stripes to the chair adding black lines to them with a Copic Multiliner pen. After colouring and adding silver gel pen to her earrings and shoes I hand fussy cut the stamp and set it aside. 
Next, I found some paper from Lawn Fawn and cut it to fit my A2 size card base.  I used a pleated circle die cut to put behind the stamp to help it stand out. I added the sentiment on matching card stock, some ribbon and a Happy Birthday sentiment from a stamp set in my stash. Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Wine Divas - Art Impressions
Sentiment - Wine Divas - Art Impressions, stash
Patterned Paper - Flower Market - Lawn Fawn

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, circle die, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon, silver and white gel pens

Copic List

Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Dress - R81 R83 R85 R89
Wine - R05 R17 R27 R59
Wine Glass - C2
Shoes/Earrings - silver gel pen


Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Great stamps and cards. A stash of cards are always a good thing

    ReplyDelete