Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 10 May 2015

Barn Doors Open!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! 

I spent my morning playing with my Classy Clydesdale stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

My horse Krash had a friend named Drifter he was in a field with for a little while. Drifter (a brown and white paint) liked to play......Krash - not so much, but I'm sure they had a few good runs around the field together even if neither of them will admit it! 




I coloured the horses with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them. I stamped my background paper with ink and printed my sentiment from my computer. The barn doors are made by me.......although looking at them now I think they could have been a little smaller.... but once things are glued, they are glued right!? My barn doors were inspired by my friend Jane ;) 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Classy Clydesdale - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Computer, Lucida Calligraphy font
Hinges: from my stash
Patterned Paper: Barn Board - Kaiser Craft
Background Paper: stamped with sponge & ink 
Pop Dots: Forever in Time 
Fence: Old West - Cricut
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up - Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery

Spectrum Noir Makers: 
EB5, EB7, EB8, GB8 GB10, 1G1, 1G2, 1G4, FS7, FS8 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment