Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 21 May 2015

Cast Your Troubles Away

For my post today, I am sharing Gabriel's Cozy Ice Hut and a sentiment from the Sentiment #1 set from the Fairies and Adventurers new release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

Gabriel sure is having fun in his hut isn't he?! 

I think he could care less if he caught a fish!  

                                                


I stamped my image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers. Gabriel and his ice hut are fussy cut and glued onto the snowflake paper background. I used a black marker to continue his fishing line down into the water and added a hook to the end. Not sure it's tempting to the fish but hey, a guy's gotta try right! 

Patterned Paper: All Bundled Up - Carta Bella

Spectrum Noir Marker List

Hut: GB8 GB10 EB5
Hair: CT1 CT2 CT4
Gloves/Hat/Scarf: DR5 DR1 DR7
Coat:TB1 TB2 TB9
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Pants:BT9 TB8 TB9
Boot: EB6 EB3 EB7
Fishing Pole: TN3 TN6 TN7
Snow: BT1 BT2
Ice: TB1 TB2 BGR1 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to cast your troubles away! 

No comments :

Post a Comment