Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 17 March 2016

Crafting

I belong to quite a few card making groups on Facebook and I have alot of friends who craft. Not only do these groups and friends provide inspiration, they also provide a laugh or a chuckle once and awhile. 

This saying has been floating around for a couple weeks now and although I changed the last line......well, some days this saying is true! 

Meet Ironing Irma from High Hopes Stamps and I feel like she would like to be crafting rather then ironing!

                                                         Donna
                                                                

I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers, added some glitter to her earrings and dress button and fussy cut her. I used a border from Tattered Lace to cut the bottom out of my cardstock base. I chose to use patterned paper from The Sweetest Thing from MME. A die cut corner, ribbon from my stash and some glittery gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Ironing Irma (T085) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps 
Patterned Paper:The Sweetest Thing - MME
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer 
Ice Ice Baby Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Hero Arts Glitter 
Quickie Glue Pen
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Xpress It Cardstock
Corner Die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 GB8 GB10 EB5 DG2 DG4 CT1 CT4 BT2 BT4 BT5 CR7 1G1 1G2 1G4 


This month's  challenge is Anything Goes - come play along.  Follow this link to come and add your projects. We can't wait to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



1 comment :

  1. LOL....giggle.....LOL what a super cute and funny card you made this week! I love that saying! Your fussy cutting is perfect! It's those scissors right LOL!

    ReplyDelete