Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 1 May 2017

Special Tweet

Hooray Hooray it's the first of May! 
Not only is Spring even closer but it also means it's time for a new release here at High Hopes! 

If you like the Diva's and all the fun things they do, then this release is for you! There are 10 new images - everything from an artist to sipping a hot cup of coffee! Be sure to head to the High Hopes website to see the full release.

For my new release post I got to play with "LeiLani". How fun is she with her pretty flowers and cute bird friend! I thought this sentiment was perfect to pair with it and now I have a card for my stash when a friend needs a pick me up.





I started by cutting out my tag with my Cricut and then stamped my image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I added some gold Wink of Stella to the beads around the flowers in her hair and Clear Spectrum Sparkle to the heart on her dress. 
I followed this month's challenge sketch but "tweaked"a few things to make it my own. That is the fun part of a sketch - you can adjust things to make it fit your needs. The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a stitched oval die. A ribbon bow and some gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: LeiLani - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Special Tweet - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:  Bloom and Grow - Simple Stories
Fall Is In The Air - Echo Park
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti, Tag - Cricut, Gold Wink of Stella, Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Celebrate It Ribbon, Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Cupid gumdrops - YNS, Stitched oval die - YNS

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 CR7 CR11 CR1 FS6 TB1 TB3 TB4 DG2 GB1 
Copics: E31 E34 E37

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: May Challenge.

We also have an optional sketch for you to use to play along!
We can't wait to see what you create!



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Ahhhh Love Leilani!! Beautifully coloured and I love the shape of the tag! Great use of this month's sketch too! That sentiment goes perfectly!! Another awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and sweet card you did Donna!

    ReplyDelete