Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Your Umbrella

Welcome to Day 2 of the new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop.


We have had an extra wet Spring so far where I live. It seems to rain the most during the middle of the week thankfully - so far the weekends have been beautiful! 

The rain sure made it easy for me to want to play with "Penguin's Rainy Day" from the new release! I also wanted to make a fun card to send to my best friend who is having a rough time and needs a pick me up. 




I started by printing off my stamp to the size I wanted and  colouring it with alcohol markers. Some white polka dots were added to the umbrella and his boots. I also added some to the stripe on the ducks hat just for fun. The umbrella handle is coloured with a silver gel pen, it's kinda hard to see.

The sentiment was set to the perfect size for my layout and printed on matching patterned paper. 
Some pieces of Honeycomb pattern added some texture to my card. Ribbon and enamel dots finish it off

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin's Rainy Day - Whimsy Digital 
Patterned Paper: Pretty Pastels, Over The Rainbow- Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment: Fish Sentiments
Honeycomb Pattern Die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Markers: BG4 BG7 BG10 CT2 GB8 OR1 1G1 CT1 CT4 TN1 EB1 EB2 
Copics: B00 B01 BG01 RV11 RV32 RV34 

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Donna this is absolutely adorable and she will love it! It will make her smile for sure! Love that layout and I NEED that honeycomb die lol!

    ReplyDelete