Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 15 April 2018

Doggie Ice Cream

Welcome back to a new Anything Goes Challenge at Whimsy Stamps.

My card features the oh so cute Doggie Ice Cream by Crissy Armstrong. I love this stamp! It combines two of my favourite things - dogs and ice cream. 

I have 5 nephews so I can never have too many masculine Birthday cards in my stash. It helps that a few of them like dogs, this will be the perfect card for one of them. 




I printed my stamp, coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and cut it out using a Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles die and a stitched border die. I used a mix of digital and traditional patterned papers to create my card base. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a label die. Some twine and photo corners finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Doggie Ice Cream Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Distressed Polka Dots Digital Paper - Whimsy Stamps

Twine, photo corner die, white gel pen 

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 BG5 BG7 BG10 CR7 CR11 DR6 PP1 PP3 PP5 EB6 EB3 EB5 MB1 MB2 MB5

I hope you'll join us for our Anything Goes Challenge - click here for more info!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website for the products I used as well as many, many more stamps, dies and digital paper to name a few!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. This is just too cute love the image Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is adorable Donna..fabulousa card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete