Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 2 April 2018

You Did It!

The year is flying by and if you have a child graduating this year life will soon be full of dress and suit shopping! 

The new Penguin Graduation digital stamp paired with a Graduation digital sentiment is perfect for congratulating your graduate! I decided to make my card with a feminine feel to it for something a little different. 





After sizing, printing and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it and went around the edge with a black marker to clean up any white edges that were left.  I chose some some feminine papers including some lined paper and added a letter edge to with a die. Graduation day is the perfect photo opportunity day too so I added a film strip die for fun. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Graduation - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Graduation Sentiments - Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps


Spectrum Noir Markers:   BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB5 IG1 IG2 GT1 GT2 GT3 
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34 

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



1 comment :

  1. Wow this is just the bomb!!!! Your colouring is just gorgeous and I love the pink Graduation outfit! Another fabulous make my friend!!

    ReplyDelete