Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 3 May 2018

Birthday Annalee

May for me means a couple of very special Birthdays for a couple very special ladies in my life - my bestie and my God daughter. Shh don't tell them, I will definitely have to be careful what I say when I share this one on Facebook! 

Annalee is perfect for my Bestie's Birthday card. My Bestie loves cats and has always had one or more in her house as long as I have known her. She is my favourite red head and it was fun to colour up this stamp for her - red hair and all! 




After colouring up my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched oval die. I cut my patterned paper pieces to fit the layout I decided on and stamped and cut out my sentiment. I added a stitched heart banner, ribbon, and a flower. Some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Annalee-  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Birthday Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Only You Collection - Bo Bunny, Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, heart banner die - YNS, stitched oval die - YNS, ribbon, white gel pen, flower - Recollections, white sugar and sparkle gumdrops

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 FS8 TN5 TN9 EB4 FS6 CR3 CR1 YG1 YG2 YG3 EB6 EB3 EB5 MB1 MB3 MB4
                                           
                     
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow your Bestie is going to love this cutie!! Awesome colouring on the hair! Another amazing card my friend!

    ReplyDelete