Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Soccer Star Photo Shoot

Hooray hooray it's the 15th of May and time for a new Anything Goes Challenge on the Whimsy challenge blog and Facebook page.

The grass is drying the flowers are coming up and everyone is itching to be outside! Our Penguin Soccer friend here is having a soccer photo shoot done before the season starts! How fun is this digital stamp?!  
I have lots of nephews and most of them like to play soccer so this card is perfect for one of them. 




After printing and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, fussy cut it.
I printed my digital paper and cut it to size. I added a film strip and polaroid die - perfect for my soccer photo shoot theme! Some glittery stars, twine and sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Soccer Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Stripes and Bokeh Digital Paper - Whimsy Stamps


Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB5 OG1 CR7 CR11 DR6 

I hope you'll join us for our Anything Goes Challenge - click here for more info!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website for the products I used as well as many, many more stamps, dies and digital paper to name a few!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



No comments :

Post a Comment