Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 13 December 2018

Greatest Gifts

Christmas is literally just around the corner and I am still working on Christmas cards. Some will be given in person and some will be sent in the mail. Yikes - I guess I better get on that! 

I have a few friends and family who love snowmen so this stamp is perfect for one of the snowmen lovers on my list. I love this group of snowman friends all hanging out in a fuzzy mitten. So fun!! 



I coloured this fun stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out with a new to me stitched tag. Gold Wink of Stella on the ribbon, clear spectrum Sparkle pen on the stars and some Stickles on the snowman hat added some more fun sparkle.  I added some fun gold sequins to some of the white space around the stamp. Next, I chose my patterned papers from Simple Stories and cut them to size. I took my smaller piece  of paper and put it in my Misti, held my breath and stamped the sentiment. A few sequins add some sparkle to the sentiment too. 
Some gold trim ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snowmen Stocking - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Magic Of Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Cozy Christmas - Simple Stories

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, stitched nesting tags - Tutti Designs, GL Gold Wink Of Stella, Icicle Stickles, Spearmint gumdrops - YNS, gold sequins stash.

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG4 DG3 JG6 IR1 IR2 TN1 EB1 EB2 XR7 CR88 DR6 black IG1 IG3 IG5 CG1 DG2 DG4 CT1 CT2 TB1 TB2 FS8
Copic Markers: E37 B00

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment