Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 2 December 2018

Poinsettia Challenge Card

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a sketch challenge.
 I decided to challenge myself to do a card with something that was not coloured. 
I have a growing collection of dies......probably second only to my patterned paper and stamp collections so I decided to use a die or dies for something different. I have to admit it felt weird not to colour something for a card first! 

Here is what I came up with


The Sketch 

Card Recipe

Sentiment - Sm. Christmas Script- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Brick Stencil - Whimsy Stamps
Build A Poinsettia die - Whimsy Stamps
Fish Tail banner die - Your Next Stamp
London Fog ink - Memento
Gem - stash

This card was entered into the Bazzill Basics Paper monthly challenge on Facebook for the November challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 




1 comment :

  1. I love that you didn't colour at all, I know how hard that is! Your card is just beautiful! I love that brick background and the poinsettia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete