Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 10 January 2019

Skiing Winter Fun

I personally am not a skiier, haven't really even given it a whole lot of "try" but when I did it honestly wasn't my favourite winter sport. 
The only skis I really like are the two on the front of a snowmobile.  

I do have friends that enjoy skiing though so I had them in mind when I was putting together my card for this week with "Skiing Snowman". I put him on an action wobble because this is probably what I would look like if I tried skiing again! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge and set him aside. I built my background using tree and hill dies and paper from an old Bo Bunny collection. 
I used only a portion of a sentiment so after masking off what I didn't want, stamped it and cut it to fit. Next I added my snowman to an action wobble and added it to the card. Some twine, a silver snowflake charm and glitter Nuvo drops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Skiing Snowman - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Roundin Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Whiteout Collection - Bo Bunny 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, pine tree die - Memory Box, twine, charm, action wobble, Midnight Blue Nuvo Glitter Drops

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 TB8 BT9 TB9 IG1 IG3 IG5 BT3 BT4 BT5 CR7 DR6 CT1 CT2 GY4 PP1 FS8

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow this card is adorable!! I love the blue and green combination! Those polka dots add the perfect touch of fun! To put this cutie on an action wobble is brilliant, that would be me skiing too! LOL. Another fabulous design my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete