Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 19 January 2019

Winter Roses Birthday

I am so excited to finally have time to colour some flowers! It has decided to be winter where I live - it supposed to feel like -30 by the morning and it's snowing so it is a perfect day to pull out my Prismacolor pencils and colour some winter roses. Roses are my favourite flower and just make me happy!

I need some Birthday cards so my colouring practice is perfect to make a few cards to add to my stash. You can never have too many on hand! 






I started by colouring my flowers with Prismacolour Premium Pencils and then hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. 
I chose my patterned papers and cardstocks and cut them to the size I needed. Both of these cards are 5.5" x 5.5". Next I roughly placed where the flower would go on my layout and cut a circle and oval shape. My Misti was perfect for placing my sentiments in the perfect spots! 
Some pearls and enamel dots finish off my cards. 

Card Recipes
Stamp: Winter Roses Background - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiments: Everyday Mini Moments, Every Day Moments (retired) - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Lullaby - Pebbles, Wood and Notebook - Simple Stories
Enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, Pearls - Recollections, circle and oval dies - Spellbinders 

Prismacolor Pencils:Yellowed and Spanish Orange, Sunburst and Canary Yellow, White, Olive, Apple and Spring Green, Chartruse, Henna, Clay Rose, Blush Pink Deco Peach, White, Prussian, Kelly and Apple Green

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow those roses are beautiful, they look so real! You sure are mastering your pencils!! As always a fabulous make my friend!!

    ReplyDelete