Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 20 May 2019

Just Because

I don't know about you but I can never have too many Just Because and Sending Smiles type cards in my stash. 
It makes it easy to grab a card and send it to a friend or family member who needs a pick me up or to know that I am thinking about them. 

"Sweet Carlina" from Digi Doodle Studios is the star of the latest card to add to my stash. 



I printed the stamp a little larger then I intended but it all worked out in the end. It is coloured with alcohol markers and I added some shading with Prismacolor pencils. Next I hand fussy cut her and went around the edges with a black marker to get any white I had missed. I added this sweetie to digital paper from DDS and Lawn Fawn. Some stitched clouds and a fun heart flower border helped me build a subtle scene. Enamel dots and ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sweet Carlina - Digi Doodle Studios
Sentiment: Encouragement Sentiments - Digi Doodle Studios 
Patterned Paper: Spring Plaid - Digi Doodle Studios, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn

Stitched cloud die - YNS, ribbon - Stampin' Up, heart flower border - YNS, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 TN1 EB1 PP3 
Copics:  E00 E11 B02 B04 B06 E13 E15 E18 
Prismacolor Pencils: Henna, Pink Rose, Electric Blue, Ultramarine, Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Beige Sienna

I will be adding this card to the DDS Forever Challenge in the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook group

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. Donna this is just so sweet! I love the blue and pink colours you chose and the paper matches perfectly! That little flower border is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete