Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 5 May 2019

Best Friends

This stamp drawn by the talented Crissy Armstrong has been on my wish list for forever so when it came out as a digital stamp I knew I needed to get it off my wish list once and for all. 
There is something about this stamp.......for me there are no words. I find it so calming - maybe it's because it reminds me and my horse and the relationship we had. This stamp just makes my heart happy and I am glad I finally had time to colour it up. 



I printed the stamp to the size I wanted and then coloured it with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils. I wanted to do a simple design to keep the focus on this gorgeous stamp. Paper from Simple Stories and Echo Park were perfect. A simple heart banner, cotton lace, wood horseshoe and gumdrops were the perfect pieces to finish off my card. 
I decided not to include a sentiment on the front and will include it on the inside when I decide what event I will give it for. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Best Of Friends Girl - Digital - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 GB1 GY1 GY4 EB1 MB2 AP3 CG4 DG2 JG6
Copics:  E00 E11 RV11 RV32
Prismacolor Pencils: Beige, Beige Sienna, Dark Brown 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello Donna !
    I'm writting an article for the issue 53 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is the funny/unusual/humorous/strange stamps.
    I wish to show your creation within this article.
    (seen here : https://kardsbykrashscrapper.blogspot.com/2016/05/get-well-nurse.html)
    Would you agree with that ?
    (if you have other cards you want to share with our readers, they would be welcome !)
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation (without watermark on it) ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very soon).
    Best Regards,
    Elise AMANN

    ReplyDelete