Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 27 July 2019

Grab The Fire Extinguisher!

My Mom loves to give funny cards to her friends for their Birthdays. This year she celebrated a milestone Birthday so I decided that it is her turn to have some fun and laughs with a card she receives. 
I love the Art Impressions Girlfriends stamps and I decided the Giant Cake set was perfect for her card this year. 



After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I cut a loopy oval frame and popped them up using foam pop dots. Paper from Photo Play's Party Girl collection helped me continue the fun theme throughout the card design. Some sparkly Stickles for the candles and the hat tassles, and matching sparkly ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Giant Cake Set - Art Impressions
Sentiment: Giant Cake Set - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper:Party Girl - Photo Play 

White gel pen, silver and clear Wink Of Stella, Stardust Stickles, loopy oval frame - Gina Marie Designs, Galena ribbon, Sizzix banner die, foam pop dots - Forever In Time 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: FS9 BG5 CT2 CT1 IGI IG3 IG5 CT4 OR1 TN6 TN7
Copics: E00  E11 R20 BG01 BG07 BG09 RV11 RV32 RV34 


I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. I bet your Mom loved it! One of my favorite Ai sentiments it always makes me laugh! Great design and colouring! Another awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete