Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 19 July 2020

Especially For You

July is a huge birthday month in my world. I need cards for male and female, young and older for friends and family.
One of my good friends loves pigs so I went on a hunt for cute pig stamps - there are a ton of them out there! I settled on this cutie from Stamping Bella and I have a whole host of other places to go in the future! 
I love this seemingly shy little pig and his bird and snail friend! So cute!




After colouring this adorable stamp with alcohol markers and some Prismacolor pencils for some of the shading, I cut it out using a rounded corner with piercing marks die. I added it to some paper from Cocoa Vanilla, MFT and Carta Bella. 
Some rain drop corners were perfect to help fill some space but not totally take over the design. Twine and matching enamel dots finish off the card and a popped up stamp and sentiment add some dimension. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Especially For You Petunia - Stamping Bella 
Sentiment: Everyday Sentiments -Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Midnight - Tiny Check - MFT, Welcome Home and Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb cover stock, rounded corner with piercing marks die - Your Next Stamp, rain drop corner die - Whimsy Stamps (retired), twine, enamel dots

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:
Pig - IG1 IG3 IG5 FS6 CR3 
Bird - B000 B00 B02 CT1 CT4
Flower - V12 V15 V17 YG03 YG63 YG67 CT1
Snail - E42 IG1

                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


2 comments :

  1. What an absolutely adorable card! Love the layout you used and those corners are so cute!!Your friend will absolutely Love it!!

    ReplyDelete