Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 July 2020

Willa Smiles

Willa is absolutely adorable and makes me smile. I have had a few experiences with mice in my home and office but none of them are as cute a Willa from the new release! I love her big smile and can't help but smile with her. I hope the person who receives this card will smile too!




I coloured the adorable Willa with alcohol markers and cut her out using a pleated lace square die. There is some Twinkle Stickles on the bee wings just for a little bit of bling. 
Next I grabbed some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and cut them to size for my design. I added some die cut flowers in two of the corners and finished my card off with a bow and enamel dots. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Willa with a Flower - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sending Smiles - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring Fling - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, pleated lace square die - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon, enamel dots, flower die - Funky Foliage Tim Holtz, Twinkle Stickles

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:

Willa - IG1 IG3 RV000 RV11 B01
 Prismacolor pencils for shading Cool Grey 10% 50%
Flower - RV000 RV11 PP5
Flower Stem/Leaf - YG25 YG17 
Flower centre - Y00 CT1 CT4 Y26
Lady Bug - R17 R29 black
Bee - W7 black CT1 CT4
Outline - B00


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. I too have had experiences with mice and none looked as adorable as Willa! Another awesome card that you coloured perfectly! Love that Lawn Fawn paper and the bow and flower die cut are the perfect finishing touches! You always amaze me with your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete