Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 29 November 2020

Your Superpower

I am taking a break from Christmas cards and colouring and creating with a stamp that makes me smile and touches my soul.

I have wanted it since it came out last year and I finally got my hands on it. It is called Transformation and I think it is gorgeous! I think I am going to find a frame for this one and put it up in craft room. 



I stamped and coloured the stamp with Copic makers and then hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. It is hard to see in the photo but the butterfly has clear sparkle pen on it as well. 

I wanted a subtle background and clean and simple look to my card so I cut a piece of white card stock to size and added some pale yellow ink. I stamped the sentiment directly on to the paper and added some clear enamel dots to finish it off.

Stamp: Transformation - The Ton
Sentiment: Transformation - The Ton 

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Barely Banana Stampin' Up ink, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Butterfly and Buds - Y11 Y15 Y17
Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17
Flowers - C00 C0 C1 C2 C3 

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


1 comment :

  1. Donna this is absolutely stunning and such a unique stamp! I can see why you'd have it on your wish list! I love the colour combo you used, it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete