Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 1 November 2020

Penguin Winter Wonderland

  I started colouring this stamp last year and didn't quite get it done apparently. 

I have a lot of people on my Christmas card giving list who love penguins so I am glad I could get this one finished for this year's stash. Meet "Penguins Carry The Tree" from Whimsy Stamps. Hopefully one of my family and friend penguin lovers will like this card. 



I coloured these cuties with Copic markers, added some Stickles to the hat, hand fussy cut them and ran a black marker around the edges to get any white I had missed. I kept my design quite simple using some black and red gingham and winter sky paper. Next I cut a stitched snow drift to put behind them and added some die cut snow flakes. Enamel dots and a mini sentiment finish off my card.

Stamp: Penguins Carry The Tree - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Kringle and Co - PhotoPlay, Winter Playground - Bo Bunny

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, snowflake die - Memory Box, snow drift - Stitched Border Trio - Whimsy Stamps, enamel dots, Star Dust Stickles

Copic and Spectrum Markers
Penguins - BG5 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1R24 R27 R37 R59 C1 C2
Tree - G05 G07 G29 E25 E27 E29

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


1 comment :

  1. Wow this is absolutely adorable! Love that plaid and of course your colouring is awesome! Love the background and those tiny snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete