Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 13 January 2022

Happy Feet

 Do you ever hear a song come on the radio that gives you happy feet? One that takes you back to your youth and got you and all of your friends up on the dance floor? I have had that happen a few times and thankfully have been in the presence of a friend who got happy feet with me to the same song. Okay...so it was in a an aisle in a store but when happy feet take over ....jus sayin......lol. 

I love it when I can look at a stamp and it brings back some fun happy memories and "Dancing Snowmen" (TDG020) from the Winter Friends release at High Hopes Rubber stamps does just that for me. 



                           After stamping these cuties on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured them with alcohol markers and cut them out using a stitched oval die. I set them aside and found some patterned paper from the Farm Fresh Holiday pad (Honey Bee Stamps) and the Blurry Flurries pad (Whimsy Stamps). 

I cut two strips of the grey wood grain paper to go down each side of the card and measured a piece of the blurry flurries to go down the centre and added it to some matching card stock to create an edge between the two papers. 

I stamped the sentiment and cut it out in a matching stitched oval die and mounted it on card stock. Some ribbon across the bottom with a cute bow, Star Dust Stickles on the snowflakes and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Dancing Snowmen (TDG020) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Friendship (FDG023)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Farm Fresh Holiday - Honey Bee Stamps, Blurry Flurries - Whimsy Stamps


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock,ribbon - Stampin' Up, enamel dots, stitched oval die - Your Next Stamp, Star Dust Stickles


 Copic Markers:

Noses/Buttons - T4 T6 T8

Mouths - R20

Hats/Shoes/Arms - E34 E33 E35

Clothing - E41 E42 E43 BG72 BG75 N5

Snow - BG0000




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




1 comment :

  1. Love your happy feet memory and love this card! The blue green and beige is a beautiful colour combo for these cuties! That background paper just makes your image pop and I love the woodgrain strips down the side! You my friend are super duper talented!

    ReplyDelete