Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 9 June 2022

Cow Party

It's easy to have fun and be the life of your birthday party when you've got the moooo-ves like "Party Cow" from the "Let's Celebrate" re release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have a few friends and family who have dairy farms so this card will be perfect for one of their birthdays. I grew up spending my summers on dairy farms but I don't think I ever saw a cow with moooo-ves quite like this! 


I stamped my dancing cow, coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with a circle die. At the same time I cut a card stock circle to put behind her. Next, I cut the card stock and confetti background paper to fit the 5.5"x 5.5" card base and then cut the blue pieces to size. A fish tail banner was perfect to add behind the image and used up a smaller piece of confetti paper I had used for an earlier project. It's hard to see in the photo but I added Star Dust Stickles to the trim and pom pom on the hat for a bit of party sparkle! Some enamel dots finish off my card. 
          
Card Recipe 

Stamp: Party Cow (TDG040) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Herd Birthday (G079) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Gingham Pastels - Sunny Studios, Birthday Salutations - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, Star Dust Stickles - Ranger, circle die, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Hooves - C1 C2 C4 C5 

Balloons - Y11 Y18 B12 B93

Spots - T4 T6 T8

Hat - R05 R24 R37 Y11 Y15 Y18 B12 B93




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh this card is "moovalous"! Party cow sure does have the "Mooves" lol! Love the way you coloured him and the paper is awesome! Love the light blue paper peeking out from behind the circle. You did an amazing job on this cutie my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete