Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 26 March 2023

Special Friend Birthday

 I am wishing for spring and since the weather on the weekends has been less than spring like lately, I decided to bring spring in to my craft room. I had a special request for a card for someone to give to a special, long time friend so I decided the Tulips from Power Poppy and the Dragonfly from High Hopes Rubber Stamps were perfect for this card.



After printing the tulip digital stamp on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured it with Copic markers, added some sparkle pen to the tulips and cut it out using a circle die. I set it aside and stamped and coloured the dragon fly, added Star Dust Stickles to it's wings and set it aside to dry. I decided patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and Echo Park were perfect for this card since the person receiving it loves pink! 
I cut the paper layers and inked all the edges with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink. The sentiment was created on my computer and after printing it I cut it out with a fish tail banner die and inked the edges. Some glitter dots in the corners finish off my card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Tulips Digital Set - Power Poppy, Lg. Realistic Dragonfly - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - computer
Patterned Paper - Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn, Dots and Stripes Gingham - Echo Park 

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, Star Dust Stickles, Spectrum Sparkle pen, circle die, glitter dots  

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment