Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 March 2023

Note From A Panda

  Every once and awhile, I like to send a card to a friend or family member to let them know I am thinking about them or to thank them for something they have done and a whole host of other reasons. "Gentle Panda" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps just makes me smile right along with him and I think he is perfect for this type of card. 





 After stamping this cutie on alcohol marker friendly paper and colouring him with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I decided to do a clean and simple style card and I wanted to play with ink so, I cut a base piece of white card stock and a circle die. After centering and taping down the circle die, I selected some inks and brushes. Very carefully, I added the inks to the inside of the circle die in layers. Once that was done, I removed the die and used my Misti to stamp the sentiment. All of this was added to a simple piece of black card stock and voila! A clean and simple card that will hopefully bring a smile.

Card Details
Stamps - Gentle Panda (TDG050) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Just A Note (DLL003)


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, inks - Summer Sun, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue - Stampin' Up

Copic Markers
Panda - N4 N5 N8 N10 R00 R11 R21
Bamboo - E30 E31 E43 YG03 YG17 G28
Shading - W1 W2


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




1 comment :

  1. This card just makes me smile! Love this cutie and the way you coloured him! Your fussy cutting is beyond amazing! All those leaves to cut, WOW! Love the CAS design and your ink blending into a circle is spot on! Another amazing make my uber talent

    ReplyDelete