Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 26 October 2023

Beautiful Day Cardinal

 I love cardinals and blue jays and am blessed to live in an area where I see them both quite regularily. I love the colours on both birds and was lucky enough to find a red feather outside of my work place a few months ago. I have never found a red feather, they are always white so when I was found this Cardinal stamp in my High Hopes Rubber Stamps coloured stamp stash, I knew I had to use it on a card I can send to bring someone a smile. 



I coloured this stamp awhile ago when I was transitioning from Spectrum Noir markers to Copic markers. I cut it out using a square pleated lace die from Gina Marie Designs and cut a card stock piece to put behind it. I created the paper layers with patterned paper from My Favorite Things and Honey Bee. I added a few layered fish tail banners to add some interest and texture. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a circle die. Glitter dots finish off my card.


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Cardinal (TLF017)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Beautiful Day (FDG013) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Gingham Galore Spring - Honey Bee Stamps, Watercolor Wash - My Favorite Things

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, square pleated lace die - Gina Marie Designs, fish tail banner die, glitter dots

Copic Markers
Body - CR7 CR9 R29 R59 W5 Y15 Y35 Y38
Branch - E41 MB2 E44 
Leaves - G07 DG3 JG6
Flowers - BV000 BV01 DP2

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment