Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 2 November 2023

Christmas Snooze

 It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my craft room. I have a lot of cards to get done. I have quite a few men and young men on my card giving list so this card has more of a masculine feel to it for one of them. This card features Friends Snooze from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.....I am thinking this must be after Christmas dinner - I always feel like I need a snooze afterwards - smile.




After colouring the stamp with Copic markers, I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. I set it aside, stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a matching stitched die since I had them out. I found some patterned paper from Carta Bella and Photo Play to create my background. 
After gluing down the wood paper, I cut three 1.75 inch x 5 inch strips, mounted them on card stock and added pieces from an icicle border. The finished card size is 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches. I glued them down, added the stamped image after I had put it off set on to card stock and glued the sentiment down in the corner. Enamel dots finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Friends Snooze (TDG013)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Merry Christmas (FDG008) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Not A Creature Was Stirring - Photo Play, Farmhouse Christmas - Carta Bella

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, stitched rectangle die, icicle border die - Impression Obsession, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Bear - E43 E44 E47 E49 T4 T6 T8 R12 R00
Scarves and Hat - R05 R17 YR18
Bird - Y11 Y17 BG11 BG32 BG13 BG18
Snow - B000 B00
Branches - G85

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment