Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 19 May 2024

Dad's Catch

 We have a long weekend where I live and between doing outside chores in some beautiful weather, I am also getting started on my Father's Day cards. Father's Day is just around the corner and for my first card I used the "Best Catch" set from Stampin' Up.




I stamped the fish on alcohol maker friendly paper, coloured it with Copic sketch markers and hand fussy cut it. I set that aside and stamped the fisherman on alcohol marker friendly paper as well. I did some light grey colouring on him as I wanted him to stay as kind of a silhouette. Next, I coloured the sky and water with Copic markers and added a green line with a marker to create the illusion of land being at the back. 
The fish was added with some foam pop dots and I cut this to fit my A2 size card base along with card stock and patterned paper from Simple Stories. 
Some twine and a sentiment from the same stamp set finish off my card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Best Catch - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Best Catch - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper -Simple Vintage Great Escape - Simple Stories

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, twine

Copic List

Fish - YG61 YG63 YG67 B99 R02 RO5 CO
Sky - Y11 Y15 Y17
Water - B0000 B00 B01 B04
Hummingbird - BG11 BG32 BG13 BG18 R24 R89

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment