Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 25 April 2024

Musical Birthday

 I love having a stash of cards for all occasions and always need a lot of birthday cards on hand. "Flutist" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is perfect for a card for one of the music lovers in my life and would also be perfect for a friend, just because or a happy spring card - the possibilities are endless with this adorable stamp. 



I stamped this adorable pair on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and cut it out using a xstitch die. Patterned paper from three different companies came together to help create the layers for the card base. I added to eyelets to the darker piece so I could tie the ribbon bow to add some texture and interest to the card. After gluing down the layers I stamped the sentiment, added it to matching card stock and glued it down. Enamel dots finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Flutist (TDG113- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment -  Happy Birthday Script (FDG028)
Patterned Paper - Watercolor Wishes Rainbow - Lawn Fawn
Just For Fun - Your Next Stamp
Grunge Tones Dark - Craft Consortium

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, xstitch die - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon, eyelets, enamel dots

Copic Markers

Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Hair - T3 T4 T5 T7
Pants - B12 B14 B16 B97
Flute - C0 C2 C4 C7
Rock - W2 W3 W4 W6
Dog - E43 E55 E47
Flowers - Y15 R81 R83 R85 R89
Shirt - V15 V17 V99
Grass - G24 G28


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. I have been browsing your blog. I love the layouts on your cards.

    ReplyDelete