Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 10 January 2015

Howdy

The weather in southern Ontario has been FRIGID to say the least this week. My poor puppy won't walk far before he is lifting his feet and wanting to go back in the house where it is warm! 

I know others have it worse, but when we had a green Christmas and warm temperatures, it is a bit of a shock to the system when it feels like -30 degrees. 

Since it's too cold to "play" outside, I'm playing in my craft room - yay! 

For today's card, I tried to challenge myself to go out of my comfort zone when it comes to the colours. I have go to colours of cardstock and patterned paper but I wanted to try to use more of a pastel colour palette today. 

I did sneak one of my go to colours on this card - I inked all of the paper edges with a dark brown ink although it's hard to see on the picture.



Card Recipe
Stamp: Cowgirl Candice - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Baby - Simple Stories
Ink: Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up
File Folder: Fabulous Finds - Cricut
Fish Tail Banner Dies: YNS
Sentiment: Skinny Font stamps - YNS
Horseshoe: Quickutz
Flowers: Quickutz
Bling & leather piece: from my stash
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2, BT4, BT5, IG2, IG4, IG7, FS2, FS3, TN2, FS8, IGI, PP1, PP3, PP5, EB3, EB5, EB7, GB11, CT2, CT4


Thanks for stopping by! Your visit and comments are appreciated. 


1 comment :

  1. Adorable card, Donna! I love your colouring and choice of designer papers too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the High Hopes Challenge Blog this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete