Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 25 January 2015

Valentine Ombre Card

For my card today, I tried to create the "Ombre" technique using alcohol markers. For my first attempt at it, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

I also created my own heart background paper using a background stamp and ink. 






Card Recipe
Hello: Scripty Word Die - Your Next Stamp
Hearts: Birthday set - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Happy Day Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Cardstock: Recollections, Bazzill
Ink: Ink Dot, Stampin' Up!, Memento
Gumdrops: Clear, Red, White - Your Next Stamp
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers: DR2, DR1, DR6, DR7

I am entering this card into Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #6

Here is the sketch

Thanks for stopping by! Thoughts and comments are appreciated. 


3 comments :

  1. Very pretty Valentine card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS always gets my attention. The gumdrops are a great addition to the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I really love the way the 'hello' turned out! I really appreciate you playing along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete