Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 1 April 2019

29 Again?

I don't know about you but I have more then a few girlfriends who get me laughing so hard when we're together that I have tears running down my leg. 

My Mom has friends like this too so when she gets the chance to meet up with them for their birthday she likes to have a fun card to give them. 
This time it is the Art Impressions Girlfriends Laughing stamp that fits the bill. 



After colouring the stamp with Prismacolor pencils I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. I added some polka dots for fun and their earrings are sparkly silver Wink of Stella.  I set them aside and printed the digital paper I wanted to use. Next I cut a scalloped circle and a matching circle for the middle and trimmed off the side for something different. I added the sentiments and popped the stamp up with foam dots. 
Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Girlfriends Laughing - Art Impressions
Sentiment: Girlfriends Laughing, 29 Again Set - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper: Pink Peach Garden Blossom - Angels On Earth digital paper set - Digi Doodle Studios

Scallop Circle die - Spellbinders, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon stash, white gel pen, Silver Wink of Stella

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: TB8 BT9 TB9 MB1 MB3 MB4 CT1 CT4 GY4 FS8 PP1 PP3 PP5 CG1 DG2 YG3 IG2
Copics: E00 E21 E11 C00 
Prismacolor Pencils: Deco Pink, Blush Pink, Pink, Kelp Green, Moss Green 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. Love your card and it made me giggle! I have some friends like this (wonder if her initials are D.R) and there is nothing better than laughing with them! Your colouring is amazing, love those polka dots! Another amazing car my friend!

    ReplyDelete