Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Penguin Birthday Wishes

I have a lot of friends and family who love penguins so I always need a lot of different Birthday cards ready in my stash.  Penguin Gardener is the perfect set to help me keep my stash filled with cards. The challenge is remembering who got which stamp from year to year!



After colouring these cuties with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut the stamp leaving a thin white edge. I set it aside and designed my card base with layers of patterned paper from Bo Bunny. Next I cut a circle and pleated circle and added them to a tag just for fun. Some ribbon and a few sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Gardener -Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Petal Lane - Bo Bunny 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, classic circle die - Spellbinders, stitched tag - Tutti Designs, sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: GB5 CT4 CT2 BG5 BG7 BG10 CG4 DG3 JG6 TN1 EB1 CG1 DG2 YG3 AP1 AP2 AP3 CCT1 CT2 B02

                                                              
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. Wow what a fun card! I absolutely love that layout and the pink theme! Of course your colouring is spot on! Just to let you know, I love penguins too *wink*

    ReplyDelete