Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 September 2019

Boo-tiful Day

Poor Witchy Poo seems a little surprised by the guest who has dropped in to see her! Spiders aren't necessarily my favourite but my heart would definitely skip a beat if one just dropped down beside me like this! 
At least this cute spider is here to wish Witchy Poo and you a boo-tiful day! 



 This week I stuck with the traditional Halloween colours of orange and black except for Witchy Poo's fun hair and coloured her up with alcohol markers. 
I mixed patterned paper from Recollections and Authentique to create my card base. 
Next I cut a thin "frame" using a square die and edged it and all of the paper edges with black ink. The spider web and spider are from a fun happy haunting set and I added a twine bow to the web just for fun. The sentiment is  cut out using a fishtail banner die and the card is finished off with my favourite - gumdrops. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Standing Witchy Poo  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Boo-tiful Day  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Authentique, Recollections

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, twine, fishtail banner - YNS, classic square die - Spellbinders, spider and web - YNS, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 BG5 BG7 BG10 PP1 CT1 CT4 GB5 OR1 OR2 OE3 PL2 PL4 LV2
Copics: E00 E11


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. What a "bootiful" card!! The expression on her face is perfect for that adorable spider that dropped down to say hello! Loving the Halloween colours and that purple hair is adorable! Another "spooktacular" card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete