Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 26 September 2019

Penguin Christmas Tree

Welcome to the Christmas Release 2019 for High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!
My card features the new Penguin Pyramid. How fun is this stamp!?!
 I have coloured them up in traditional Christmas colours and added the new O Christmas Tree sentiment, but I want to colour them again to include on a birthday or just because type card. I think this stamp has so many possibilities and is sure to make the recipient smile! If you are a penguin lover you will want this one in your collection!





 After colouring up these cuties in some traditional Christmas colours, I hand fussy cut them using a thin white edge. I added some glittery snow and added it to some paper from My Minds Eye. It is very hard to see in the photo but I added some star dust Stickles to the small snow flakes on the paper behind them just for an added touch of festive.  I stamped and cut the sentiment and added it to some matching card stock. Some matching glittery ribbon for a bow and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Pyramid - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: O Christmas Tree  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Comfort and Joy - MME

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, My Creative Time die, Galena ribbon, enamel dots - Carta Bella, glitter paper - stash, Star Dust Stickles.

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT4 GB5 BG5 BG7 BG10 CR7 CR11 DR6 AG1 AG3 AG5 

I hope you have enjoyed my post and will visit the High Hopes blog to see the entire new release and the cards created by my super talented teamies.

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! Love everything about this adorable card! Love your colouring and that shading....swoon! The glittery snow hill is perfect for these cuties to sit on! And your papers are so pretty! Another awesome make my friend!!

    ReplyDelete