Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Penguin Birthday Wishes

I have a number of people in my life who love penguins and funny how those same people all have a Birthday once a year
I love the Penguin Gardener set because it has three different penguins so I can make up cards for my stash using each different stamps. Unfortunately I too have a birthday once a year and as I get older I have a hard time remembering who got which penguin stamp the year before.........sigh............



After stamping and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. Next I gathered my patterned papers and cut them to size. I added this adorable stamp to a stitched banner just for fun and inked all the paper edges with antique linen distress ink. Some cotton lace ribbon from my stash and sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Gardener Clear - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Moments (retired) - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Print Poetry - Stampin' Up

Hammermill digital cover stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, cotton lace ribbon - stash, stitched fishtail banner die - YNS, stitched banner die - YNS, sparkly gumdrops - YNS, antique linen distress ink

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CG4 DG3 JG6 CG1 DG2 OR1 OR3 B03 TB4 CT1 CT4 GB5


I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh! What an adorable little penguin! I love the way you coloured him and that layout is perfect to show him off! Of course I LOVE that tiny bow and the lace ribbon is just so pretty! Another awesome make my friend!

    ReplyDelete