Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Merry and Bright Pony

Sharing a card I made for a challenge that includes two of my favourite things - ponies and plaid!  When I saw this winter ponies set I had to have it. They fit perfectly in to my horse and pony stamp collection.......and yes I do have a collection! 
The ponies in this set just make me smile and a perfect for Christmas cards for my horse loving friends. 



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. The matching dies for this set are on my wish list so I will have to see if Santa can fit them in to my stocking. I created some snowy hills using a double stitched hills die and some glitter paper. Some trees from Memory box, matching sparkly snowflakes, ribbon and gumdrops finish off my scene. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Holiday Ponies - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Holiday Ponies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Mint Cocoa Kisses - Your Next Stamp, Watercolour Wishes - Lawn Fawn

Hammermill digital cover stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, trees - Memory Box die, Star Dust Stickles, double stitched hills die - Your Next Stamp, Galena ribbon, Marvy Snowflake punch, white sugar and sparkle gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB5 EB3 DR5 
Copic Markers: E31 E34 E37 BG11 BG15 BG49 

 I am entering this card in to Your Next Stamps Challenge #127 - Mad For Plaid 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments :

  1. Oh My Gosh!!!! I love this adorable card! The plaid and teal is just so pretty! Of course the little scene you created for the pony is too cute! That pony is beautifully coloured and perfect for your collection! Another awesome make my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on this card on FB then came out to look at your blog. I just love this card. My granddaughter would be over the hill for this. She is 6 and loves horses. Might have to add this one to my collection. Just so...so cute!

    ReplyDelete