Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 25 November 2019

Flying Christmas Wishes

I'm flying in with some Merry Christmas wishes with "Flying Gnome" from the New Christmas release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 
I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it! I love cardinals and I love gnomes so this stamp is the perfect combo for a high flying Christmas card! 



I coloured up this high flying duo with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut the stamp. I questioned my sanity when I had to cut around the holly and berries and caught myself holding my breath a few times but it came out okay. 
When I saw the Warm and Cozy paper pad from Echo Park I knew this paper would be perfect for this stamp. I added a "tree line" with a pine tree stamp from my stash to add some depth to my card. I thought the scripty Merry Christmas sentiment was perfect for this high flying duo. A few holly leaves, ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Flying Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Scripty Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Warm and Cozy - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, ribbon - Recollections, trees - stamp in my stash, holly leaves - YNS, gumdrops - YNS 

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR2 DR1 DR6 FS9 CT1 CT4 B02 IGI CR7 CR11 BG5 BG10 CG4 DG3 JG6 DG2 YG3 DG4
Copics: E00 E11 W5 E31 E34 E37 C0


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous Donna. The paper is such a perfect match for it.

    ReplyDelete