Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 1 November 2019

Musical Wishes

I am so excited to share this snow globe with you from the new "Christmas Release 2" at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!! 

The Drummer Penguin, Evergreen Trees 1 and 2 and Musical Wishes sentiment are also from the new release and are the perfect size to fit into the globe to create my scene.

This 6 x 6 card is larger then I usually do but it was so fun to make and I may just have to colour up another one as the globe fits perfectly on an A2 size base as well. 






After colouring with alcohol markers, I held my breath and hand fussy the globe. A black marker around the edges fixed any white I had left behind and I added some silver gel pen to the strings on the drum. 
Echo Park was my go to for the patterned paper and I added some burlap ribbon from my stash. To add some shape and sky to the globe I coloured it with some blue Prisma pencils and popped the whole globe up with foam pop dots to add some dimension to the card.
Matching enamel dots and some mini music notes finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snow Globe, Evergreen Tree 1, Evergreen Tree 2 Drummer Penguin - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Musical Wishes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: A Cozy Christmas - Echo Park 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, burlap ribbon - stash, silver gel pen, gumdrops - YNS, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, mini music notes die - Gina Marie Designs. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT4 B02 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 CG4 DG3 JG6 IG1 IG3 
Copics: E31 E34 E37 B00 C0 
Prismacolor Premier Pencils: cloud blue, sky blue light


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Donna. Love everything this card -- colour combo, DP, burlap ribbon so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my friend you have done it again!! Another stunning card! Love the way you coloured and designed it! That burlap ribbon and musical notes are the perfect finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete