Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 December 2019

I Believe!

Christmas will be here before we know it and Santa and Rudolph are already meeting to plan a magical Christmas Eve for everyone! 
I think these two "Christmas Pals" spend a lot of time together when it's not Christmas too and are the best of friends! 





After colouring up this cute pair with alcohol markers and hand fussy cutting them I added some bling to Santa's suit with Stickles and Rudolph's wreath bow with Wink of Stella. I set them aside and got my side step card die out and cut the base. Some light blue starry paper was perfect for the background for these two. I added some sparkle to each star with Stickles. 
I had a wood sleigh and reindeer in my stash I made with white acrylic paint and I added some bling to them with a clear sparkle pen (hard to see in the photo). I inked all the paper edges with antique linen distress ink. Some sparkly ribbon, gold bells and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Christmas Pals - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Bold I Believe - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Classic Christmas - Simple Stories

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, antique linen distress ink, wood sleigh and reindeer - stash, Gold Wink of Stella, gold bells - stash, My Creative Time die (snow), ribbon - Offray, side step card die - Local King Rubber Stamps, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG7 BG10 FS9 DG2 DG4 CR9 DR5 DR7 CR7 CR11 RB1 RB2 RB3 EB3 EB6 EB5 EB1 CG4 DG3 JG6
Copics: W5 E00 E11 R20 C0 C01 B00

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Donna, this is just so adorable. Love it. Who makes the side step card die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that you made this into a side step card!!! It's just so cute and I love that little sleigh and reindeer die cut!! Santa and Rudolph are coloured perfectly and as always your tiny bows amaze me!! Another awesome card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete