Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 12 December 2019

Waving Snowy Heart

Doesn't this waving snowy just make you smile?!? He is so fun in his heart shape with his big smile and wave. I think he is perfect for sending holiday wishes to family and friends! 
I can't wait to send this card and hopefully bring a smile to their face just as big as Snowy's!




I stepped out of my comfort zone for this card. I gravitate towards the lighter papers in a paper pad and but today I challenged myself to work with one of the darker papers just to shake things up a little in my crafty world.

After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut him and popped him up with foam pop dots. The grey on the stamp is silver Wink of Stella and very sparkly in person. 
The large snowflake was cut out using some glitter paper to match the glitter in the heart. I kept my design quite simple for this card because I wanted the focus to be on this adorable stamp.
   A sweet holiday sentiment, ribbon and glitter enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Heart Framed Waving Snowy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Cozy Season - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter - Bo Bunny, Watercolor Wash - MFT

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, silver Wink of Stella, ribbon - Stampin' Up, glitter enamel dots - Whimsy, large snowflake die - Gina Marie Designs, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG7 BG10 LY1 LY3 EB3 EB5
Copics: W5 BG05 BG07 BG09 BG01 CO CO1 R20

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Waving Snowy makes me smile!!! I love that you "went out of your box" using the darker colours as this turned out stunning! Love the blue and grey and that snowflake is so pretty! Another amazing card my talented peep!

    ReplyDelete