Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 16 December 2019

Oh Deer!

I'm sneaking in with another Christmas card today. I feel like I won't ever get to the end of my "to do" list but "North Pole Reindeer" just had to be coloured and put on a card! 
I paired him with the "Oh Deer" sentiment because yikes - Christmas is just around the corner! and I used the "Gift Of" sentiment inside this fun card fold. 





I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and added some liquid applique for the snow. After it dried I applied heat and it got nice and puffy and it adds some fun texture to the card. 
I measured, cut and scored the card stock and used some pretty snowflake paper from Carta Bella. Next I stamped the Oh Deer sentiment, added it to matching card stock and added it to the front piece of the card so it looks like a tab. After stamping the inside sentiment I added it to matching card stock and glued it down. A simple berry die cut, ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: North Pole Reindeer, - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Oh DeerGift Of  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Market - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, liquid applique, ribbon - stash, berry die - Tim Holtz, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN4 TN6 TN7 EB1 RB1 RB3 BG5 BG7 BG10 IG1 IG3 IG5 AG1 AG3 AG4

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Wow love the design of this card base! And what's not to love about your beautifully coloured image!!!! The soft grey papers makes this card just so pretty! Another awesome make my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use the soft gray shown on Donna's card! It is Beautiful! I just ordered $45.00+ off the site to spruce up my Christmas line. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete