Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 2 January 2020

For The World To See

Happy New Year High Hopes fans and to my followers! I hope this new year and decade - yikes! brings you lots of love, happiness and crafty time! 

How cute is this beaver couple with their big sparkly teeth!?! Mr. Beaver sure is proud of his carving abilities and is quite the romantic I'd say! 
This stamp and sentiment are perfect for Valentine's Day, Anniversary or Birthday cards to name a few. 



After colouring this cute pair with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut them using my trusty cuticle scissors and in the small spaces an exacto knife. Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn was perfect for these two. 
I used a small heart die from another stamp and die set to cut out the hearts above her head after I glued the paper and card stock together. This gave me the chance to use the solid card stock or the patterned paper in those spaces. The heart above him is cut from matching paper.
Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Beavers Romance - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Carving Our Names  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Gold Wink of Stella, ribbon - stash, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers: RB1 RB2 RB3 W5 BG7 BG10 EB3 EB6 EB5 TN1 CT2

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Another awesome card my friend! I love the soft pink with the brown! You have coloured this image just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete