Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 January 2020

Tons of Love

It's all about love on the High Hopes blog this month. Valentine's day is just around the corner but I challenged myself to use a love themed stamp to create a card for my stash that is more of a just because, thinking of you type card.

Sometimes we have peeps in our lives that are going through "stuff" and just need to know that they are being thought of and sometimes all you can do is send them a ton of love when you can't physically be there for them. 



I decided to colour the hearts in a "rainbow" of colours and added some clear sparkle pen to them for something different and fun. Once I was done colouring I cut out the stamp with a wonky stitched oval die. I put together a yellow paper combo using Lawn Fawn and Doodlebug and added a fun banner with a heart. Some ribbon and my favourite enamel dots finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Ton Of Love Ellie - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: So Punny - Doodlebug, Spring Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, wonky stitched oval die - Gina Marie Designs, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, ribbon - stash, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers: 1G1 1G3 1G6 PP1 PP3 C0 TB5 PL4 CRY OR1 CT2 CT1 LG2 LG3

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Another cutie!! Love the rainbow coloured hearts and the yellow papers are just so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete